|Need drug information when you're out and about? Go to druginfo.adf.org.au on your smart phone or mobile device to browse the DrugInfo mobile site.
The DrugInfo website, at www.druginfo.adf.org.au, provides information about prevention of alcohol and other drug harms.
Visitors can search for information about individual drugs, find resources for clients and for professional development, and find out where to get help.
Find out about contributors to the DrugInfo website.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to receive homepage noticeboard items as soon as they're added.
Our website is complemented by 5 other Australian Drug Foundation websites:
- DrugInfo is a program of the Australian Drug Foundation (ADF). The ADF aims to prevent alcohol and other drug problems in communities. The website includes the organisation's vision, policies and media presence.
- ADF Shop is an online shop selling books, DVDs, pamphlets, CD-ROMs, posters and postcards, focusing on alcohol and other drug-related topics.
- Somazone is a website providing reliable health information for young people.
- Australian Drug Information Network (ADIN) is a database of quality-assured websites on alcohol and other drug topics.
- Good Sports is a program supporting community sports clubs to manage alcohol and other drug issues.
Last updated: 3 April 2013